Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Website Updates!

Woohoo! I'm so excited.

Want to know why? Because my website has been revamped and updated.

I admit, I'm not the most computer-tech savvy person so usually have my web guru take care of them. But, as you may know, reality often delays the best of intentions to keep the site updated. In an effort to do this, I've asked Dee to remove my old blog which went kerplunk with this one on Blogger. It's more user-friendly and I love being able to change the background whenever I want and using it as a tool to update readers and keep folks informed on more than just what books are available, but offer writing tips, hot hunks on Wednesdays, open discussion about whatever subject might be hot, and, yes, tell others about what's new in the world of Frances Stockton.

In addition to a blog link, when you click on any given page of the website, there's a 'What's Next' box. In that box will be the cover and link to the newest book available, and a blog link that will bring visitors right here. Likewise, there is a contact link. If you've a question, contact me and I'll be sure to answer. It is a pleasure to hear from readers and feedback is always appreciated.

Before giving the link to the update website and new features, don't forget that tomorrow TRS' End of Summer Bash begins and I'll post how to be part of it. It's a four day event. Authors will be posting frequently and it may be hectic, but it'll be wonderful! Tomorrow is Wednesday, which means it's hunk day here on my blog. Come find out who the lucky man will be!

Website link: http://www.francesstockton.com Visit, take a look around, keep in mind that it's PG-13 and don't be shy. Let me know what you think. Lastly, the blog background is different from the website colors and tone. It's simply my way of having fun with the designs and they may change periodically, while I love the colors of the website and the overall sexy feel Dee has created. Her name and link are on the site, as well.

Until next time,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment