Monday, September 17, 2012

Big Promo Event at TRS Coming Soon

Happy Monday!
I wanted to let you all know about a very exciting event going on at The Romance Studio (TRS). As I look out the window of my office even now, I can see leaves beginning to change and acorns dropping, a sign autumn is only a few days away.

TRS is hosting a multi-author promotional event in anticipation of the change of seasons and a salute to a fabulous summer, the End of Summer Bash! Many authors will be participating, myself included, in a 4 day-24 hour promotional blitz. What's involved? Authors will post about their books, offer contests, information and prizes 24 hours a day starting September 19, 2012 and ending on the 22nd, with winners of the contests, and TRS is giving away a Nook, chosen after the 23rd. Stay tuned, tune in and tomorrow I'll send urls for the End of Summer Bash.

As I'm still learning about this event, I'll also post a direct link to my post when it's live, as well as have an identical post right here on my blog. As a contest prize, I'm offering a 25$ giftcard for either Amazon or B&N, winner's choice.

Stay tuned, more information coming soon,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment