Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random Thoughts

Hello and greetings one and all. Last night, along with some friends of mine made at the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention held in Chicago, we decided to create a blog. While I'm still new to blogger, I've created this blog in order to maintain my identity and web presence here and with Sex-Scheming Geniuses. I'll post information here once I have more information about the group blog.

In coming weeks and months, expect the blog to feature information on writing sexy romances, and so much more. 

Until then, thank you for stopping in. If you have stopped by, introduce yourself. What do you like to read? What's your favorite movie, your favorite book or recipe? Share away!

And, if you have the time, don't be shy about checking out my book list at Ellora's Cave Publishing. You can find information here: http://www.jasminejade.com/m-527-frances-stockton.aspx
All of the books mentioned on the author page are available through EC, Amazon, B&N, ARe and various other third party venues.

Have a wonderful day!
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment